Dedicated to educating Iowans about the appropriate
use of sustainable, renewable energy technologies
Partnering with other non-profits to support new
policies encouraging renewable energy development
Working with policy makers, government agencies, and individuals to implement renewable energy programs
Our members are playing a major role in making
Iowa a national leader in renewable energy
Watch 5 Reasons to Abandon Hydraulic Fracturing and the Keystone Pipeline:
- The Abundance of Solar Energy
- We Can Run The World On Renewable Sources Of Energy
- We Can Conver Atmospheric CO2 Directly Into Fuel
- Solar Powered Roads
- E-Cat (Low-energy Nuclear Reaction)
The Iowa Solar Tax Credit
Now that Governor Branstad signed SF 2340 into law, Iowans need to know where to go and how to apply for the Solar Tax Credit.
The best starting point is the Dept. Of Iowa Revenue Website.
Be The Joneses! If you are in the market to buy or build a home, or simply upgrade the one you’re in, building Solar-Ready is a low-cost measure now that saves money later on the installation of a future Solar Domestic Hot Water or Solar PV system. Download this
helpful brochure that explains how to get Solar-Ready, what to expect from your builder/installer, and why your Solar-Ready project matters!
Join I-Renew to:
- Help make renewable energy the primary source of energy in Iowa
- Stay informed about exciting renewable energy-related events that are happening in Iowa
- Network with people in Iowa who are passionate about renewable energy
- Connect with business members
The Iowa Renewable Energy Training Center (IRETC) located at Prairiewoods in Hiawathwawas finished with a flurry of activity just as the snow was beginning to fall in late 2010.
We encourage everyone to visit IRETC during one of our upcoming open houses and reap the benefits of having this wonderful technology demonstrator in our community.Read More
Scroll To Top